grim reapers !
Welcome 2 Grim reapers have fun with us dont forget 2 post and help us !!

Dont forget to subscribe to us www.youtube.com/channelGRs

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

you played the demo ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: you played the demo ?   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 pm

so you played the demo ? you were hype to play it before so after you played it what do u think about injustice ? the posetive/nigative things you see for me injustice is very cool but the dash and stage items r so shit for me and i get raped all the time in corner dunno if im doing the wake up attacks wrong or they r really sh it so i need 2 get used to it more but after all the dash is bullshit what about you guyz ?
Back to top Go down
Taco

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 am

The game is awesome! No real negatives tbh. The dashing is similar to street fighter and takes getting used to. Movement in general is very different.

The only thing this game needs is more stages and characters, but this is just a demo Razz

@prince Wake ups don't all have armor. You need to hit up tym and learn the fundamentals bro Smile This game is not much like mk
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm

played it yesterday at a friends house my first reaction was like wtf but not in a negative way i mean i was expecting sum similair 2 mk except for blocking but everything is differant dash (WTF) counterpoking doesnt work didnt land a single 1 all night lol)wake ups like sam said wont work mk players need 2 start from scratch and adapt 2 everything in injustice still the characters look cool wont be playing bat lex or wonder bitch tho so just wait for the release and get 2 the lab
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

I think that asshole durag is gonna kick the shit outta all of us
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:06 pm

sam did u know holding down also blocks ?
Back to top Go down
GRs_Swagness
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 pm

not that much positive

lex have an infinite 21 guncancel dash all over
Back to top Go down
GRs_Swagness
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 pm

GRs_Haze wrote:
played it yesterday at a friends house my first reaction was like wtf but not in a negative way i mean i was expecting sum similair 2 mk except for blocking but everything is differant dash (WTF) counterpoking doesnt work didnt land a single 1 all night lol)wake ups like sam said wont work mk players need 2 start from scratch and adapt 2 everything in injustice still the characters look cool wont be playing bat lex or wonder bitch tho so just wait for the release and get 2 the lab
there is no counter poking

d1 is +2 on block
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Taco wrote:
The game is awesome! No real negatives tbh. The dashing is similar to street fighter and takes getting used to. Movement in general is very different.

The only thing this game needs is more stages and characters, but this is just a demo Razz

@prince Wake ups don't all have armor. You need to hit up tym and learn the fundamentals bro Smile This game is not much like mk
taco i played sf 4 2 years so i exactly know how to deal sf i played injustice alot now im handling the game a bit more but sf dash is very different short dash+ u can special while dashing specials cancel dash but injustice long dash+ no cancel special or cancel block ? that is the prob .. its a 5 monthes ago or something like that build tho im not saying anything wrong the game is amazing and yet the first month let me say it clear .. the first month me and durag will fu ck everyone up because this game style reminds me of sf Smile
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

holding down block is 90% a glitch i believe we'll wait for the full game and see
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:11 pm

GRs_Haze wrote:
the biggest wtf i saw is stages items 20 25% damage and unblockable ? nigga i can get 70% combo with batman easily with it or more
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:11 pm

all i can say is this demo is more balanced then mk9 LOL
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:40 pm

GRs_Prince wrote:
holding down block is 90% a glitch i believe we'll wait for the full game and see
a glitch dafuck u high hhhh that aint no glitch
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 pm

GRs_Swagness wrote:
GRs_Haze wrote:

d1 is +2 on block
for every character?
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 pm

how the fu ck people knowing the framedata's and its not even out yet ? is there a way to know that explain this swagness ..
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 pm

the framedata is listed in the demo i think
Back to top Go down
GRs_Prince
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:34 pm

DAFUQ really?
Back to top Go down
GRs_Swagness
GRs Member

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm

GRs_Haze wrote:
GRs_Swagness wrote:
GRs_Haze wrote:

d1 is +2 on block
for every character?
lex dunno
ww sowrd & shield form +2 wip -2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you played the demo ?   

Back to top Go down

you played the demo ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1